Thursday 19 July 2018

一个人的北京。Beijing, alone.


Beijing through the lens of my iPhone 7 Plus.

北京炸酱面 and some side dishes, which I didn't really fancy.
The cheaper option compared to 大董. We heard it is popular among the locals too.
Peking duck was good! About 45 SGD per duck.
宫保鸡丁 was surprisingly well-executed.
Outside 前门




Skewers (mostly lamb and beef), another commonly seen street food.

蟹黄汤包 (crab roe dumplings), which I thought was mediocre. Very juicy but couldn't detect the taste of crab roe.

The maze at 南锣鼓巷。
Full of people.


Touring Forbidden City in the crazy weather.
This gives you a clue of where I was headed next.
That's right, 荷花市场!
Breathtaking sight. Could have been better if not for the pollution.
On the whole, I didn't enjoy the city as much as I thought I would. Doubt I'll be back anytime soon.
W
W

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment